AIPLA is updating its database. This will help us and you access your information more efficiently!
Here are a list of upcoming changes:
Starting on Tuesday, July 20, 2010, your password will change. You will be able to log in with your email address, but your password will now be your last name with first letter capitalized. After you log in with your new password, we strongly recommend that you change it.
Ex. John Smith
Password will be: Smith (Case Sensitive)
- Member ID will also change. You must now have 6 digits in your ID, so if your old member ID had four numbers in it, you will need to add two leading zeros to it.
- Example: If your old number was 3141, it will now be 003141.
- Profile Update utility including address change
- Shopping Cart/Online Store
- Online Registration for Meetings
- Member Directory
- Renewing Membership
Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (703) 415-0780.
Click here to view a PDF brochure on how to use this site.
Click here for More Frequently Asked Questions.